It seems that you are unregistered. Please register with us by clicking here.

Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
Best Animes  
Forum  

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Best Animes > Anime & Manga > Manga Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2015   #1
Shikaki

Send a message via Skype™ to Shikaki
Default Favourite Manga and Why?

I am more of a manga person than an anime one so I've been dying to bring this thread back to life.
So I ask you people who have read manga. (Possibly for me and others to find some new manga)
What is your favourite manga and why? (Or just suggestion/reccomendations in general)

-Clannad
Old 05-23-2015   #2
cielectric
Level 0

Send a message via Skype™ to cielectric

I'm more of an anime person, but I do read manga on the occasion.

I'm currently reading the Kuroshitsuji manga.
Kuroshitsuji is pretty much the only manga I keep up with, so I'd say it's my favourite. Mainly because the anime is my favourite anime, and uh, I'm 'Ciel' for a reason.
Ciel just looks so cute in the manga and I sometimes want to tear out the pages and stick them on my Ciel shrine. :>
Old 05-23-2015   #3
ThemeSeven
Level 1

I read manga. Right now my favorite is Mushoku Tensei ~ Isecai Ittara Honki Dasu ~ . Why? Because i like fantasy.
Old 06-01-2015   #4
Geponeto
Level 3

Well i like Shokugeki no Soma more than the current Anime.
The reason why i continued to read it as manga was, because there are less ecchi scenes showed.
Another of my favourites would be The World God only knows.
The protagonist of this manga is too funny and how he solve the problems like its a game is really amazing (on its own)
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
A plain guy who was sent into another world with 3 random guys and chosen to be one of the 4 heroes. He got betrayed by a dumb girl and got appointed as a lecher and pervert and become hated from people around him. Now he seek for revenge. This manga is really nice and i hope they will upload more chapters .
Mushoku Tensei ~ Isecai Ittara Honki Dasu ~
I read the light novel, well only a short part, but the manga seems promising and I hope i can see more of this little genius of a protagonist, who was in his earlier life a NEET.
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
A guy, who was sent into another world with other people, was not a hero like them, but he got a special ability. He is special and got a high potential, but his attitude to help other people is low as long it hasn't something to do with him

Last edited by Geponeto; 06-02-2015 at 03:36 AM.
Closed Thread